Network Security Assessment & Compliance
CORE completes a thorough network assessment geared towards the specific regulatory compliance rules your business is bound by, (i.e. HIPAA, PCI, etc.). CORE will search for areas of non-compliance and provide a report of findings and recommendations that identifies risks, potential impact, and urgency.
Specifically for a HIPAA compliance Risk Analysis, which is the first and ongoing step in an organization’s HIPAA compliance efforts and is a requirement of the EHR Meaningful Use Incentive Program, the analysis includes:
- Identification of confidentiality and integrity risk, and availability of Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Complete Inventory of all systems that store, receive, maintain or transmit Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI)
- Assessment of current security measures
- Identification of potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Determination of likelihood and impact of threat occurrence
- Identification of recommended controls to safeguard ePHI
Preventative Measures – CORE works with industry-leading security companies, like SOPHOS, to provide products and services that put your network in the safest possible position to prevent security breaches.
Free quote? Quick question?
Either way, we’re happy to help!
CORE Business Services
2040 Milligan Way, Suite #304
Medford, OR 97504